SMART - Addiction Recovery Programme
Wednesday, October 28 06:00 PM
SMART Recovery is an abstinence-oriented, not-for-profit organization for individuals with addictive problems. Our self-empowering, free mutual support meetings focus on ideas and
techniques to help you change your life from one that is self-destructive and unhappy to one that is constructive and satisfying.
SMART offers a set of proven tools and techniques to support recovery such as Cognitive Belief Therapy, which includes REBT. REBT helps people better manage their thoughts, feelings and behaviours, and focuses on techniques rather than insight and teaches people how to change. SMART's 4 point programme helps you:
1. Maintain your motivation to abstain.
2. Cope with Urges and Cravings.
3. Manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
4. Achieve and maintain a balanced lifestyle
- Tuesday, November 3 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 10 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 17 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 24 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 1 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 8 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 15 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 22 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 29 07:00 PM