Choices Markets has donated nearly $62,000 to a collection of B.C. organizations, including Kelowna’s Bridge Youth and Family Services.
Through their annual Star of the Season campaign, Choices Markets asks its customers to donate to less fortunate communities. These donations then go directly to local neighbourhoods, community organizations and food banks.
This year’s fundraiser raised almost double what was raised last year, with the $62,000 split up and given to:
- Little Mountain Neighbourhood House (Vancouver)
- Britannia Community Services Centre (Vancouver)
- Gordon Neighbourhood House (Vancouver)
- Marpole Oakridge Family Place (Vancouver)
- Fraserside Community Services (New Westminster)
- Semiahmoo Family Place (Surrey)
- The Bridge Youth and Family Services (Kelowna)
- Downtown Eastside Neighbourhood House (Vancouver)
- Abbotsford Community Services (Abbotsford)
- North Shore Neighbourhood House (North Shore)
Choices Markets is a B.C.-based grocer that offers natural, organic and specialty foods.
All Get Involved Stories