The Australian bushfires have hit home with Little Farm Winery co-owner Rhys Pender, who hails from the continent.
So the Cawston winery is doing what it can to help. Little Farm is putting together some mixed cases of wine to sell, and all proceeds will go to the firefighting efforts and ensuing recovery.
Pender has seen Australian fires up close, as half the homes on the Canberra street he grew up on burned in 2003.
Little Farm’s goal is to sell five cases of wine for $400 each, with all proceeds going to the Wires Wildlife Emergency Appeal. The price includes shipping to your home or office. Anyone interested can send a direct message or email to [email protected]
Here is the list of wines that can be found in each case:
• 2016 Mulberry Tree Vineyard Riesling x 2
• 2016 Mulberry Tree Vineyard Chardonnay
• 2018 Rosé x 2
• 2016 Riesling Pied de Cuve x 2
• 2016 Chardonnay Pied de Cuve
• 2016 New-is Oak Chardonnay
• 2017 Pied de Cuve Orange
• 2015 Mulberry Tree Vineyard Riesling (library wine)
• 2015 Mulberry Tree Vineyard Chardonnay (library wine)
All Get Involved Stories