The Thompson-Okanagan Tourism Association has a new board and chair.
Frank Antoine is the cultural coordinator of Quaaout Lodge in Chase, and has served as a director on the board for the past two years. He replaces past chair Bryan Pilbeam, the general manager of HOtel 540 in Kamloops.
Michael Ballingall, the senior vice president of Big White Ski Resort, will sit of the vic chair. Christine Latimer, the general manager of Best Western Plus Valemount Inn and Suites, will be the board’s secretary-treasurer.
Along with those positions, several other board members are returning or have been newly elected.
- Andy Schwaiger, the president of Kanata Adventure Specialists in Clearwater;
- Brad Pelletier, of Predator Ridge Resort in Vernon;
- Don Brogan, the general manager of Walnut Beach Resort in Osoyoos;
- Erik Fisher, the general manager of Monte Creek Ranch Estate Winery in Monte Creek;
- George Hansen, the owner of Seven Stones Winery in Cawston;
- Glenn Grant, the general manager of BC Wildlife Park in Kamloops;
- Kathrin von Andrian, the owner of Myra Canyon Ranch B&B in Kelowna;
- Kevin Howlett, the senior vice-president of regional markets at Air Canada;
- Lyndie Hill, the owner of Hoodoo Adventure Company in Penticton;
- Steve Rice, the chair of the Gold Country Communities Society in Spences Bridge;
- Thom Tischik, the executive director of Travel Penticton.
All Biz Releases Stories